Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Fate of Excitations in Conjugated Polymers: Single-Molecule Spectroscopy Reveals Nonemissive "Dark" Regions in MEH-PPV Individual Chains.
- Oligothiophene Assemblies Defined by DNA Interaction: From Single Chains to Disordered Clusters
- Polarization Portraits of Single Multichromophoric Systems: Visualizing Conformation and Energy Transfer.
- Conformational fluctuations and large fluorescence spectral diffusion in conjugated polymer single chains at low temperatures
- Fluorescence blinking in MEH-PPV single molecules at low temperature
- Large spectral diffusion of conjugated polymer single molecule fluorescence at low temperature
- Polydispersity of the photoluminescence quantum yield in single conjugated polymer chains