Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.
You are here

Learn about eligibility

Sometimes it's not easy to determine whether your previous studies fulfull entry requirements for courses or programs. Here is some help. For more information, contact our study advisors.

Translating subjects & grades from Great Britain, England, Wales, North Ireland

To fulfill general admission requirements, you need general GSCE and A/AS. That is, the same combination of courses that university studies in your country require. For specific secondary school course requirements, this table may help you learn if you have the courses required.

SubjectBritish courseSwedish equivalent
BiologyBiology – AS levelBiologi B
PhysicsPhysics – AS levelFysik A
 Physics – A levelFysik B
ChemistryChemistry – AS levelKemi B
Mathematics   Mathematics – AS level   Matematik D   
Page Manager:

Department of Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science
Lund University
Sölvegatan 12
S-223 62 Lund