I am interested in the effect the biosphere has on the atmopheric composition and functioning. I have conducted studies on ecosystem scale emission of volatile organic compounds (VOC) from various ecosystems, methane emission from wetlands, and the exchange of other gases between ecosystems and atmosphere. I have worked in wide range of ecosystems ranging from sub-arctic to tropics. Here you can find my CV ( cv_rinne.pdf ) and publication list ( publ_rinne_170310.pdf ).
ICOS Sweden (http://www.icos-sweden.se/).
MEMO2 Training Network (https://memo2.sites.uu.nl/).
Media releases / News
Teeth give away climate history: http://www.nateko.lu.se/article/teeth-give-away-climate-history
Tänderna avslöjar forna tiders klimat: http://www.lu.se/article/tanderna-avslojar-forna-tiders-klimat
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Anthropogenic and biogenic influence on VOC fluxes at an urban background site in Helsinki, Finland
- Characterization of total ecosystem-scale biogenic VOC exchange at a Mediterranean oak–hornbeam forest
- Herbivore teeth predict climatic limits in Kenyan ecosystems
- Importance of vegetation classes in modeling CH<sub>4</sub> emissions from boreal and subarctic wetlands in Finland
- Measurements of biogenic volatile organic compounds at a grazed savannah grassland agricultural landscape in South Africa
- Simple, stable, and affordable: Towards long-term ecosystem scale flux measurements of VOCs